Wednesday, September 23, 2015

COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom



I have just received my COVERGIRL sample in the mail today. I'm so excited to try it out!
I choose the Full Lash Bloom in very black.

I'm not often a makeup user but when I do, I stick with the basics; some lip gloss and typically some clear mascara. However, as I get older I'm finding that the clear mascara doesn't make my eyes "pop" like it used to so I have been on the hunt for a good, black mascara to add to my minimal make up routine. When I was given the chance, I jumped at the opportunity to test out this mascara for COVERGIRL.

I do not get paid for my reviews, comments, or my opinions on products that I receive from Bzzagent. I only receive the product with the promise to give an honest review. If you like free stuff and love to give your opinion and share new products with friends and family, take a peek at Bzzagent.com

Stay tuned for my opinion on this mascara. :) I *may* even attempt to take a selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment